Sustainability and fair production is a matter of heart to us
- All our Boxershorts are handmade in a family-owned business, located in Poland.
- It was essential for us to find a manufacturing partner who embodies all of our values regarding sustainability, enviromental friendliness, fair wages and working conditions.
- For us it is very important that nothing goes to waste. So our products are packed in reusable glasses. Be creative reusing them to mix your favorite drinks, store food etc...
- The lid of our glasses is made from bamboo, one of the fastest regrowing natural resources there is.
- In order to conserve the environment we tried to use as little plastic as possible.
- Our Boxershorts are made from the highest quality soft touch cotton in Europe. They are made to last.
- Our fabrics are printed with non-toxic dyes.
- Instead of plastic buttons we use the only pearl buttons, which are certified by Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS).